Dr. Ajit C Shah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajit C Shah?

Phenomenal Doctor

Dr Shah is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have been going to see him since I was 5 years old and I am now 31, and take my kids to see him. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my ENT needs or my kids' ENT needs. He's definitely the best. Highly recommend and tell everyone about what an amazing doctor he is.

patient's spouse

my wife has dealt with him for 4 years plus and i would call him a remarkably kind and patient physician.. we consider ourselves fortunate to have been recommended to him..

Great Surgeon!

I saw Dr. Shah multiple times for a goiter. We decided it needed to be removed. He was excellent in getting each of my doctor to approve me for surgery. (I had 3 others)I found that to be very thorough. The surgery was performed, my scarring is minimal and felt Great after. I have since followed up with him 4 times so I am well followed. I too experienced the blackberry and etc, however, I believe that being a surgeon keeps him hopping all the time and having been on the surgery side of things am glad he wouldn't ignore a call if there were complications or anything. He is a very busy, but professional doctor.

checks blackberry during appointments

While Dr. Shah was friendly and sympathetic, he checked his blackberry during my appointments, left the room multiple times to make phone calls, and each time I felt I had to re-explain my situation. Though he was friendly when he did speak with me, I felt he was never really paying attention. I was also charged for a procedure I did not have done so I was extremely unhappy about that.