Dr. Ajit S Chauhan Is this you?

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Ajit S Chauhan?

Communication Skills of a Water Buffalo

If there was a minus rating, I would give him -4. This man is untrustworthy.......all he wants to do is put stents in patients......whether they are needed or not. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen, and does not care one whit about his patients or their safety. Furthermore, he has the communication skills of a Water Buffalo. I would not recommend him to any one, under any cirumstance.

Over and above the call of duty!

Dr Chauhan was my mother's doctor. He helped her get the medicine that she needed when no one else would. He made sure that she understood everything that was going on with her condition, even if it took several explanations for her to "get it", and he did this with great patience and care. When my mother had surgery with a bad outcome, he checked on her, and us, daily, even though he was not the doctor treating her at the time, and again made sure that we totally understood everything that was happening and explained anything we were unsure of.

Dr. Ajit S Chauhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, VA.