Dr. Ajit M Kittur Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajit M Kittur?

Great Dr.

Today was the first timeI have seen Dr. Kittur and my appointment was great!! Dr. Kittur shook my hand when he came in and introduced himself to me and was very pleasant and smiled and laughed with me. I was a little worried to meet him as some of the reviews were not very good but I was very pleasanlty surprised. He spent his time with me asking about my history (it was already in my file so he didn't have to do that) and was very patient with all of my questions and comments. After my exam he explained everything to me and answered even more questions. I will continue to see Dr. Kittur because he was so awesome with me today!!

Dismissive & impatient

Dismissive of my symptoms -- he told me it was "impossible" for me to be experiencing the things I was telling him, and an overall horrible bedside manner. He's brusque and impatient. I don't like him and don't trust his clinical judgement. I told another doctor what Kittur told me (about my symptoms being "impossible) and that doc was surprised and dismayed at Kittur's hasty, stubborn attitude.

A doctor that I trust

When I saw him for my very first prenatal visit with my first baby, my exact thoughts were: "he's not the kind of doctor who is extremely personable but if there is anything that goes wrong, I know he's the right man to be there". Well, it turns out I had a very complicated labor and ended up having an emergency c-section. I was so very glad Dr Kittur was there to do the surgery! I trust his skills 100%! He's a great doctor! Now I'm pregnant with #2 and am definitely staying with him. Also, when I was about 20 weeks along, I had an emergency and he was able to see me that very day within 2 hours. If you are looking for a doctor to baby you a bit and crack jokes with you then perhaps don't see Kittur. But I highly recommend him. He always asks me if I have any questions and I never feel rushed through the appointment. I'm excited for him to deliver my next baby!

Wonderful physician!

Dr. Kittur really cares about women!!!

Dr. Kittur has been my doctor for a number of years. He has stayed right on top of female problems as they arose and has always taken top notch care of me.I recently became uninsured and Dr. Kittur made sure that my health was at its best. He stayed on top of several health issues that would have caused me major problems later on if he had not. I recently had surgery just before my insurance ran out and thank God Dr. Kittur had been vigilant. I am still recovering and am thankful for his help.I will always be grateful to Dr. Kittur.