Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajith K Pai
Dr. Ajith K Pai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH, with other offices in Toledo, OH and Toledo, OH . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajith K Pai has 3 locations
2222 Cherry St Ste M800
Toledo, OH 43608
2409 Cherry St Ste 305
Toledo, OH 43608
Book Online Now
Dr. Ajith K Pai has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Ajith K Pai has the following 3 expertise
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Back Pain
Dr. Ajith K Pai is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ajith K Pai - Posted on December 1st, 2015
First off lets start by saying they get you in for appointment in a timely manner but once your their the wait time is ridiculous I suggest if you have any other appointments that day you cancel them because they have you their for roughly 2 hours if not longer...and the doctor doesn't ever spend time with you to discuss anything and once in the medication program they treat you like a kid for example I was never listened to when I told them my meds weren't working and they still kept me on the same ones and when I ran out and took a non prescribed pill for the pain they kicked me out the program... they only care about taking your money nothing else!!! All the doctors at st.Vincent pain management are the same don't waste your time or money! And the staff is very rude! Theirs only a select few that care about your well being and pain hint nurse practitioners.
44 Years Experience
Rajiv Gandhi Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Ajith K Pai Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajith K Pai is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.