Dr. Ajith Potluri Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ajith Potluri?

Phenomenal Dr

Posted on December 7th, 2017

I came to Dr Potluri for medication management, thinking that I just needed someone to continue my prescriptions. He is a thoroughly amazing and wonderful doctor. In our first visit, he showed me how my regimen could cause long-term harm to me and provided me with an alternative regimen to gradually Institute. After six months under his care, I have decreased the benzodiazepines that I am taking by more than half and my anxiety level is much lower. Dr Potluri is a truly caring professional and a wonderful human being. I recommend him most highly and without any reservation.

Office Visit

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I have had no issues with staff or treatment. Actually Dr Potluti has help me reduce the amount of medicine that I was on from another state and I feel a hundred times better than I did. I would recommend Dr. Potluri to anyone.

Understanding and Engaging

Posted on April 7th, 2017

I needed to find a new doctor after my husband and I moved to Florida from New York. I was very lucky to end up in Dr. Potluri's office. He is very patient and personable. He never makes me feel like "just another patient". I feel very comfortable speaking with him and I trust his knowledge.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on March 5th, 2017

Dr. Potluri is the best psychiatrist I have ever been to. He really listens to his patients and takes time with them. He came up with the perfect game plan for me and I am doing so much better. I would highly recommend him to anyone who issues and needs help. He also has a wonderful support staff that help all the patients. Best doctor ever!

Patient

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

I have been with Dr. Potluri for almost 5 years. He is a breath of fresh air compared to my last doctor who would not even look at me but kept their head down and asked me questions without even seeing my facial expressions or body language. Dr. Potluri and the staff have always been very polite, courteous, helpful, thorough and professional. They always think of the patient first. I always have a very good experience when I go to my appointment. Dr.Potluri is a caring psychiatrist always eager to listen to me. He is caring and compassionate. I have struggled some in the past and he was there to support me through some really difficult issues. Dr. Potluri and his entire staff have been nothing but professional, ethical and knowledgeable!!!!! . The office staff is cordial and professional. Ms. Rosa always has a smile on. I love the new location and expansion plans. Dr. Potluri even took time to show me his plans for expansion and additional services. Dr. Potluri and staff are a true blessing!! I had one doctor in the past for a long time but never felt like I was being heard. Dr. Potluri takes the time to actually listen and ask the right questions. Dr. Potluri's mantra is all about treating the patient correctly and not pushing medications! He ultimate goal is the health, well being and quality of life his patients deserve. I am so glad I found him.

Very rude and unprofessional staff that refuses to let you speak to the doctor

Posted on February 16th, 2017

This office is very unprofessional and rude. I had been a patient here for years. I once needed a note from the doctor for my work and the office manager Rosa told me that the doctor will not give me a note and she would not give him a message so I could talk to him about it. I spoke to him about it at my next appointment and he gave me the note, so I let it pass. But last week I called to re-schedule an appointment that was for the 17th. I had the appointment card in my hand. I was told that I had no appointment on the 17th and that it was on the 7th and I "no-showed." I asked how that could be possible if I had the appointment card in my hand and was told that it's not possible that I have a card that says the 17th since the computer says my appointment was on the 7th. I made a new appointment for a few days later. When I showed up for my appointment the office was gone and no one had notified me that they moved. I called and got a voice mail, so I left a message. I also called a few minutes later and could not get anyone to answer the phone. I called one more time within 15 minutes of my appointment to try to find out where to go but still got no answer. Later in the day they called me and left me a voicemail saying I was a no-show for my appointment. I called back and was told I was being charged for a no-show because I didn't do everything I could have done to find out where they were located, and calling was not enough effort on my part. I said I didn't think that was fair since I obviously tried to be at my appointment. I was then told that because of "my behavior" I was not a good fit for their office and should look for treatment elsewhere. When I asked to talk to the doctor I was refused, and told he will not call me back. I asked if I had a medical concern would I be able to talk to the doctor and they told me that since I was a no-show they have terminated me as a patient so the doctor probably will not call me back. This is a horrible way to treat your patients. Both Rosa the office manager and Marian in the billing department were rude and condescending and refused to help a patient. I would not recommend this establishment to anyone.

Mr.

Posted on August 27th, 2016

Doctor and staff were very polite and very thorough during my appointment. I would recommend this office to anyone.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr. Potluri is not a caring. He's not patient. The office staff are OK except for Rosa, the person saying she is the office manager. She talks about other patient's health and condition with everybody. She puts other patients as example. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

this doctor saved my life

Mr.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

The Doctor and staff are always very courteous and helpful. They seem to always think of the patient first. I have a very good experience when I go to my appointment.

Appointment

Posted on May 18th, 2016

I schedule appointment for Wednesday @11:00am and I called to cancel in the same day. When I tried to schedule again, the front desk said I can never schedule you again. WTH I was never told by this office management that I couldnt reschedule. I really hope people dont go here for any type of counseling, because they are very unprofessional.

PATIENT CARE GIVER

Posted on May 10th, 2016

Dr.Potluri is an amazing psychiatrist not only he was able to diagnoses my God son appropriately but I saw how caring and compassionate he was. I have struggle with my God son for years and having him misdiagnoses by other psychiatrist was a real nightmare. Dr. Potluri bouldering's, professionalism. ethic and knowledge is mind blowing God Bless Him!!!!! . The entire staff with kind, professional specially Ms. Rosa she help me a lot and went fair and beyond for us. She gave me different referrals and other organizations that will help my God son and our family. We even had an issue with the insurances and she gave us a payment arrangement to continue the treatment. They are a blessing!!