Dr. Ajith Purush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ajith Purush?

Knowledgeable and kind doctor

Besides being very knowledgeable, Dr. Purush will recommend natural/organic ways to treat the issues I have. If they don't work, he will suggest a medication. I never feel hurried while seeing him. He listens to my concerns and responds accordingly. I'm grateful to be in his care.

Best Dr. Around

I don't know where the rating 4.0 comes from I give him a 10 plus and the 5 gold stars Sonja W.

Dr. Purush is one of a kind

I love Dr. Purush - he listens and gets results and stays on it til problem is solved.

Best Doctor in Town!

The office visits were excellent. low wait times and Dr. Purush listened to my issues and answered all my questions clearly. I would never consider seeing any other local Doctor.

My husband and I are patients of Dr. Purush and agree he is an excellent physician. We are so thankful he was taking new patients after our previous doctor closed her office. Dr Purush doesn’t hesitate to refer to a specialist when needed and always listens to any questions or concerns we have. His judgement and advice have never failed us. We respect that he is to the point without being abrupt and obviously cares a great deal about his patients. Truly an outstanding doctor. The entire Apurva office staff is just the best….friendly, caring and efficient. We highly recommend Dr Purush and Apurva Advanced Medical Care.

Dr Purush and P.A. Steve

I have used both Dr Purush and his former P.A. Steve and received very high quality care from both. He grew his office from new to the now very busy practice it is with a patient portal for patient's use. He has referred me out for several appropriate procedures based upon my symptoms. Dr Purush is a very sharp clinician. He may make a few folks who are used to only white providers feel odd, but once they've had a visit and see he is a brown skinned teddy bear with big eyes and wide smile they will see how smart and concerned he is. We're lucky to have a Primary Care Provider in Prescott like him, as you may know Primary Care Providers are fewer and fewer every year due to so many regulations and red tape in private practice. I have a request in now for a visit. I recommend this office and Dr..

Dr. Purush and his staff rate all 5-stars in my book. Glad he's my doc.

Dr. Purush is an amazing physician, he listens closely, he is kind and caring too. The best part he is super smart, and will make sure you are receiving what you need.

Outstanding

Amazing and wonderful . I won't go anywhere else. He takes care of my family well.

Outstanding physician.

Dr. Purush is consistent in the level of excellent care he give his patients. He is very personable and I have never felt rushed when I have gone to see him.

Detailed, Thinker

Very detailed, caring, he's a thinker...Hospital privileges are very important, He can take care of you in the hospital.