Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajmal Shamim
Dr. Ajmal Shamim, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, OH, with another office in Columbus, OH. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shamim is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, United Health Services Hospitals Inc-Wilson Hospital Division and Status Active. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajmal Shamim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ajmal Shamim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Shamim is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grady Memorial Hospital
United Health Services Hospitals Inc-Wilson Hospital Division
United Health Services Hospitals Inc-Binghamton General Hospital Div
Appt. Date 05282008
Appt. Date: 05/28/2008
Grady Memorial Hospital Status: Active
23 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ajmal Shamim in this video.
Dr. Ajmal Shamim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, OH.