Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ajmal Sobhan
Dr. Ajmal Sobhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton, VA, with another office in Newport News, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Sobhan is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Riverside Regional Medical Center and Sentara Careplex Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ajmal Sobhan has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Sobhan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Riverside Regional Medical Center
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Sentara Hampton General Hosp, Hampton, Va
42 Years Experience
Dhaka Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Ajmal Sobhan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ajmal Sobhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton, VA.