Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akaki Gvakharia
Dr. Akaki Gvakharia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with other offices in North Chesterfield, VA and Midlothian, VA (and 1 other location). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gvakharia is affiliated with CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Hospital Campus, Henrico Doctors' Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Akaki Gvakharia has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Gvakharia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Hospital Campus
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
St. Francis Medical Center
CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
John Randolph Medical Center
Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
32 Years Experience
Tbilisi State Medical University
Graduated in 1985
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Akaki Gvakharia accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Akaki Gvakharia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.