Dr. Akash Anand Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Akash Anand?

Posted on November 10th, 2017

I had my septum fixed by another doctor and noticed some nose bleeding after 8 months. I was told I had a hole in my septum and they wanted to do surgery to fix it. I came to Dr. Anand on advice from a friend for a second opinion . I was told that I did have a hole, but that simply stopping the nose bleed and observing it was an option. He also said surgery was an option as well. I was never told by my other doctor that I could do nothing. I appreciated getting all options here and I have decided to just sit tight and follow up in a few months to see if the hole gets larger. Its nice to get all the options. I recomend him to everyone.

Posted on October 26th, 2017

Just completed sinus surgery in the office. They did the whole thing in the office and shaved out my polyps. I had the same thing done years ago in an operating room. This was very convenient as I did not have to cover the cost of a hospital this time around. I am a little stuffy, but I guess that is too be expected. The best thing is, I do not have that terrible nasal packing. I am breathing better already. These guys are great.

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Have been going here for the past 2 years. . They are very accommodating and will get you in quickly as best they can. Never have to wait long for an appointment. I have chronic ear infections so I see them often.

Posted on October 4th, 2017

I was referred here by my primary doctor. I have been looking for ENT doctor on the west bank. My regular ENT doctor just keeps giving me medicines for my sinus issues with no end in site. I came here after my doctor referred me and we diagnosed my problem at the first visit with a CT scan. I was able to see where my polyps were causing me my problems. I was told I needed surgery, which is the same advice my regular ENT suggested, but I can now have this done in the office without a tube down my throat. Looking forward to it. Come here if you want relief!

Posted on August 11th, 2017

I can breathe again!

Posted on June 11th, 2017

Pleasant doctor and staff. Very knowledgeable.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

I had surgery for a deviated septum. It was causing me to have breathing issues all day. The experience was very professional. The office had all of my insurance information in terms of what I was required to pay. The surgery went without a hitch and my recovery was very simple. No packing in my nose and I went out of town on a road trip 3 days later with minimal congestion. My results have been great and 5 months later I am still breathing better. Thanks!

Posted on April 21st, 2017

I just had to leave this review to describe the patient care I received. I am one of those patients that is not normal, I often have things happen to me that do not happen to other patients. After my procedure, I was congested , a bit longer than most. During the weekend I calle the answering service and was expecting to get an overnight doctor or nurse. I was surprised when Dr. Anand picked up. It was refreshing to speak to the actual doctor who did my procedure. He gave me some helpful tips for my congestion and everything went well. Its rare to have this level of service where the doctor who performs your procedure is also available to provide you with advice after hours. So many places have doctors in training, nurses, or doctors who do not know you. THe level of customer service/patient care at this place is the best. I recommend them to all.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

I just completed my one year checkup. I was diagnosed with cancer many years ago and Dr. Anand operated on me. He has been watching over me ever since with annual check ups. You cannot go wrong here, they truly treat patients with respect and kindness. Feels like a family!

Posted on April 8th, 2017

I decided to leave this review based on my results. They far exceed my expectations. I suffered from sinus and ear pressure for years. I was hooked on AFrin spray and it only provided temporary relief. After coming to Dr. Anand, I had my CT Scan and he put a camera in my nose and we found a lot of blockage. I had my procedure one month ago and I am doing great! My pressure is gone from my sinuses and ears. I can sleep much better to. This is a first rate place for sinus treatment.

Posted on April 1st, 2017

I am writing this review after seeing Dr. Anand for the first time. I am a senior citizen and have suffered with sinus pressure and lack of smell for decades. I have a heart condition and am not keen on surgery with general anesthesia given my medical issues. My doctors have all wanted to put me to sleep to clear my sinuses, but I am not comfortable with that given my age(90's) and health problems. Dr. Anand confirmed my level of sinus issues but has been very understanding of my concerns. We are going to move forward with an office procedure to improve my breathing and sinus issues. He is very honest, he stated that he will not be able to clear me out 100 percent, and that would be best accomplished under general anesthesia . HOwever, he understands my concerns about that as a patient who is a senior citizen and with medical problems. He is willing to work with me, which is the most important thing in my opinion. I recommend this place highly as they treat every person individuallly and are wiling to work with your concerns/hesitations - and find the best solution . I am looking forward to my procedure.

Posted on February 25th, 2017

I had my procedure and tolerated it very well. There wasn't any pain at all.