Dr. Akgun Ince Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Akgun Ince?

New Patient Visit

Posted on September 10th, 2017

No personality, doesn't communicate, doesn't ask any questions.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 8th, 2017

Have been a patient for several years and could not be happier with the care and support provided.

Office staff

Posted on August 9th, 2016

Dr Ince is very nice but his office staff is difficult to deal with and pretty much incompetent.

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

I have spent the last 4 years trying to find a Rheumatologist that truly listened to me. I was so impressed with Dr. Ince. On my first visit he had an assistant in the room who typed ever answer I gave to Dr Ince's questions for my evaluation allowing him to give me his full attention. I was able to see my tests results the next day on the clinics website plus submitting a question I had, then a nurse calling me back a couple of hours later with a answer. ***** I would highly recommend Dr. Ince for his knowledge, efficiency, and compassion.

Posted on December 7th, 2015

I just had to tell him, that I needed a bit more review of the diagnosis and prognosis. Then we were good to go.

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I was asked to complete pages of forms on my history and he didn't read it before meeting with me and he didn't have it with him during his time with me. I waited months to see him and then he only spend a few minutes with me. Very disappointed.

Excellent care

Posted on March 13th, 2015

After many years of joint pain, I finally got my primary care doctor to refer me to a rheumatologist. I asked my wonderful orthopedist for a referral and he recommended Dr. Ince. I was more than a half hour early for my first appointment but did not have to wait long at all. They are professional, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. I am now happy to say I've been diagnosed and am receiving treatment. I am virtually pain free. Dr. Ince has given me back my life. I highly recommend.

Posted on June 5th, 2014

Dr. Ince is supported by one of the most efficient medical staffs I have ever encountered. It was difficult getting an initial appointment because, presumably, the demand for his specialty. But once obtained, the initial and follow-up visits were efficiently and promptly handled in all respects. Dr. Ince took whatever time was necessary to fully explain my condition and treatment, and I never once felt like I was on a medical assembly line. I think that I am very fortunate to have had my primary care physician refer me to this office.

Posted on June 4th, 2014

I was very dissapointed with Dr. Ince. I waited two months to get an appointment. I have Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Neurophy. First visit he ex ray my knees as I need a replacement. Nothing ever was mentioned about the results. Took me off NSAID and gave me a narcotic drug. I called in two weeks and was really in lots of pain. He gave me an additional narcotic to take which I didn't. Second appointment I had to fill out a blue sheet again and I finished in room. He came in and glanced at it and didn't even turn it over to see what else I wrote. I told him I had been on NSAID for 35 years and by taking me off for a month I am really worse. I am in so much pain I can't function. So he prescribed a NSAID and said come back in 3 months. I guess he may have been in the room for 5 minutes. I expected more from a Rheumatologist. I felt that he just dismissed me. I had an early appt. (8:00) a.m. so don't feel he was behind and had to rush. Evidently some people like him from the reviews I read.

mr

Posted on March 25th, 2014

How do you get through on the phone? Subscription refills are never called in and I can't get them to answer the phone or return my call. It's absolutely ridiculous that communication with your doctor has become this impossible.

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Great doctor, great staff!

Posted on November 26th, 2013

Great staff, but doctor was cold, uncaring, arrogant.