3.6

Have you seen Akhtar N Hameed?

Serious medical error I had to go elsewhere to rectify. He has a kindly manner but I doubt his professional judgement.

I love Dr Hameed!

I would definetely recommend Dr. Hameed. He is very caring and really seems to be concerned about his patients! If you don't have a sense of humor this isn't the doctor for you he is hilarious and very blunt he won't hesitate to tell you anything. I have been a his patient for 3 years and alot of my friends and family use him as well and have all loved him. I never leave his office confused about anything...he makes sure you understand. He delivered my beautiful nephew and also has performed surgery on me. The only down side to Dr is the wait sometimes I wait for an hour to two but he is well worth it. If you need financial help you can work out payment arrangments for whenever is convenient for you.The nurses are pretty nice but I would say Kelly is my favorite! Dr. Hameed is amazing and if you don't like him your insane!

Akhtar N Hameed is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.