Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Akhtar Parvaiz?

I love Dr. he is truly wonderful and a very nice man.

Not the best

Dr. Parvaiz was assigned to my mother for her care while admitted to St. Margaret Mercy Hospital South Campus. I never actually got to meet him face to face since my sister already had changed from Parvaiz to another cardiologist by the time I had come from out of state to visit after her heart attack. It was from my family's experience and the thoughts of another esteemed cardiologist in the area that I have to say that you might want to consider another cardiologist if you decide to go with him. The most gross error was discharging my mother with blood pressure medications when her blood pressure was already very low, leading her to be readmitted a few days later for severe hypotension.