Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Akiba E Green has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
Showing 5 of 14
I think this could easily be the worst experience I've had in a doctor's office. The quality of the care was awful. I went in for a pap smear and I hoped to discuss some symptoms I was having with the doctor. This was my first and only appointment. Dr. Green did not ask me any questions about my medical history. She quickly proceeded with the exam. The only thing she asked about were the bruises she saw on my legs during my exam. She asked where they were from. I happened to be working a service job where I was constantly bumping into counters, on top of the fact that I bruise easily. I was offended because my boyfriend was in the room with me and she seemed to be implying that he was hurting me (remember this is without knowing any of my personal or medical history). After my pap smear I began to ask questions about some of my symptoms. Dr. Green brushed off my questions saying I would have to make another appointment if I wanted to discuss those things. I was somewhat shocked, especially because the clinic was not busy and she could have easily answered a few questions for me and provided more help and support. I was thoroughly disappointed with this experience. I would never recommend this doctor or clinic to anyone.
She was great when i saw her in 2013. Im trying to make an appointment with her again for a pap smear and annual check up. but now i just found out she is no longer with the office i seen her at. That office needs to update their information on their staff! Im not sure what happen but i noticed lots of PCP AND OB/GYN getting bad reviews. I guess they really dont care for their patients anymore. There is not trust in the systems and doctors at their office and their staff anymore. Ever since obamacare, the PCP AND OB/GYN have turn into HORRIBLE! My pcp is horrible but everyone else i try to switch to is just as rude/cruel a people. And the wait time are so much longer now then 2012. The wait time and jam packed lobby have increase! It stinks that we can't choose who we see because the MEDICAL GROUP DETERMINES THAT by rejecting anyone outside their group and wont help you find anyone willing to see you for your needs. I just like to say she was wonderful, but i can understand how everyone else is feeling as well since i had my fair share of bad doctos that were once great.
Maybe you don't have to wait to long to be seen by this doctor but I can see why people are not running to this place. I'm currently 8 months pregnant and I was seeing her for the first 6 months. She has no people skills dose not ask enough questions about you or your pregnancy. Staff is unprofessional, bathrooms are dirty and never properly stocked. The only thing she has going for her is she is located in Natomas. This is the only reason I kept coming back but totally not worth it because if I have to see her at my delivery I will be one unhappy mama. Take my word for it this is baby number three and I was so blessed to have the doctor I had with my last two, if only he was not in the bay area. :(
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Akiba E Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Akiba E Green is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.