Dr. Akihiro A Mizuta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Akihiro A Mizuta?

Best Dr. I've ever had!

I'm a 45-yr-old woman with recently detected Hashimoto's Thyroiditis that has left me ill and week since toddler-hood. After 30 years (and probably 30 dozen Dr.s) of Dr.- searching, Dr. Mizuta is a welcome relief! He listens. Asks pertinent questions. Has experience in diagnosis and treatment. He is open to discussing alternative treatments and even prescribing those he can. He is a D.O. and can do specific spinal manipulations (similar to chiropractic) and muscle therapy (waaaay beyond chiropractic!). He is kind, considerate, helpful and humorous. He is native Japanese and taught himself English, beautifully! I highly recommend this Dr. and your 1st choice.

Very caring. Highly recommended.

I have been seeing Dr. Mizuta since 1992. I highly recommend him.

Wrong prescription, inexperienced doctor

Doctor gave wrong prescriptions, caused for an allergic reaction. Not enough years in field.

My Favorite doctor - ever!!

Dr. Mizuta is one of the best drs I've ever had!I came to him 4 yrs ago with 20 yrs of pprwrk of med history and he spent HOURS discussing it with me and copying EVERY SINGLE PAGE!!Dr Mizuta is a D.O. (Doctor of Osteopathy) and a family physician.He is also something more than that. He does spinal adjustments similar to chiropractors, but quite different (and more effective) and adds a "physical therapy" element to it.As someone w/multiple medical issues, including Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I have experienced immediate relief w/his treatments when symptoms appear.I NEVER feel rushed, as he is the type of Dr. who actually spends time with his patients!! So you may (or may not) have to wait for him for a while, but when he's with you, he's there to answer ALL your questions.As he is a family dr., he can treat for just about anything and has great referrals to specialists should one needs them.He is Bi-lingual in English and Japanese and takes MedicareDr. Mizuta is a rare find. I am so thankful and grateful to have found him when I did. He has helped me through so much and my health and activity levels have improved immensely!!

I have been going to this doctor for 8 years. He is a caring doctor. He listens to you. I greatly recommend him.

not recommended

Not only is the wait time very long, he tends to go off on unrelated topics for a long time so the time he spends with you is not necessarily medical related...He was able to refer us to specialists as necessary, but the overall experience was not very good.

Dr. Akihiro A Mizuta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.