Have you seen Dr. Akin O Ogundipe?

Dr. O

Dr. O is a fine doctor, very caring, the warmest bedside manner.

I ask why I have pain in my kidney area and he said he would have to check in on it waited days no call we called office and was told he doesn't know go to E.R. maybe they could tell me . I have a kidney disease and his words to me were "you don't need to come back till you are passing blood" . I feel that was very unprofessional . His office staff told me I couldn't make an appointment months in advance but I could call every day but it didn't mean I would get a an appointment. I've gotten better service from the vet for.my dog.

Great

He is a great doctor ,cares ,listens and is very thorough.My wife and I went to England Dr O was a little concerned about the flight.He sent us a text to make sure everything was fine that's caring but he went beyond that the text he sent was on his wedding day , now that's a caring doctor.

Superb nephrologist who goes above and beyond!

Dr. Akin Ogundipe has so many unique attributes that set him apart from other nephrologists. He listens to his patients, provides solid decisions based on facts, resolves your problems, introduces you to new discoveries in medicine, makes you feel like you are his number one priority, follows through, establishes exceptional rapport right from the beginning, and demonstrates that he is a subject matter expert. You walk away from his office feeling empowered to tackle and defeat any and all obstacles with his guidance and support. In addition, there is a balance throughout the entire office. His staff conducts a high degree of operational efficiency. Everyone takes their job responsibilities very seriously. Dr. Ogundipe brings these great qualities and much more! Therefore, I would highly recommend him to anyone who not only wants a doctor who is committed to helping you improve the overall quality of your health, but who possesses a caring spirit and a good heart.

Dr. Akin O Ogundipe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Marietta, GA.

Dr. Akin O Ogundipe Is this you?