- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akinola O Adebisi MD
Dr. Akinola O Adebisi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry.
Dr. Akinola O Adebisi has 3 locations
Dr. Akinola O Adebisi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Akinola O Adebisi has the following 17 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Akinola O Adebisi Accepts the Following Insurance
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
More about Dr. Akinola O Adebisi
Dr. Adebisi graduated from the University of Ibadan in 1992. He works in Brooklyn, NY and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Adebisi is affiliated with Kings County Hospital Center.