Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju MD
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD, DON'T COME HERE!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju - Posted on January 11th, 2019
The staff is very unprofessional! We waited for over 2 hours to see Dr. Akin. I had very bad impression, but I thought my opinion would change once I met with the doctor. I was so wrong, Dr. Akin is very unprofessional! I told him about how we have been waiting for over 2 hours and how I missed a very important meeting with a client, he preached to me and told me that " patience is a virtue".
Self-verified patient of Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju - Posted on August 30th, 2016
I TOOK MY SON TO THE CLINIC FOR THE FIRST TIME. THE FRONT OFFICE STAFF ARE UNPROFESSIONAL, THEY ARE UNORGANIZED AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME JUST CHATTING RATHER THAN CHECKING PEOPLE IN. THEY ARE RUDE AND DO NOT SEEM TO CARE IF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR TWO HOURS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A CLINIC THAT HAS SUCH POOR SERVICE I WILL NEVER TAKE MY SON BACK TO THIS CLINIC. DOCTOR SPENT 15 MINUTES WITH US AFTER WAITING THOSE TWO LONG HOURS. I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju - Posted on August 29th, 2016
Worst clinic ever. Moved to El Paso this was s close clinic and first time here waited nearly two hours for our appointment. Dr saw my girls for less then 10 minutes. One immunization was not available. They would call when it came in. No call was received. Finally found out immunization had been in for a week called clinic to schedule appt. put on hold for 30 minutes. No one ever came back to the phone. Called back got supervisor told her what was going on she said I did not need appt with Doctor. She wrote us down for 330 and here we wait it's been an hour. No shot yet.
We love Dr. Akin
Self-verified patient of Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju - Posted on December 22nd, 2015
We've been taking our 3 kids to Dr. Akin for over 6 years now from the Northeast office and now on the Eastside. Great guy and goes out of his way to make children feel comfortable as can be in a stressful environment.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNE CORNERSTONE PEDIATRIC, 10755 Kenworthy St, El Paso, TX
Dr. Akintoluwa A Akinjaiyeju is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.