More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Akinwande O Erinle has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Akinwande O Erinle has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Akinwande O Erinle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Dr Erinle is the best pediatrician. My 3 boys went to him when they were younger. He was always very personable with them and myself. He knew how to put them at ease. Wait times were always long and the staff had a tendency to be less than friendly. However, getting to see this doctor made it all worth while
Dr erinle is very nice and caring my son was once.sick he told me to call him and let him know how he was doing but my son was better so it slipped my mind to call he called me to check on him which I thought was wonderful!! He actually caredhe is very funny also I would never see another dr with my child I go to the ga office but if he is not therei will drive to the chattanooga office just to see him
Dr. Erinle is great! My oldest daughter recently had an unsual illness and he diagoned her correctly and put her in the hospital every time he came to see her in the hospital he was great! He take special time with his patients! My 2 month old baby recently had to get her shots and I was very concerned and he took his time to talk to me and go over any concerns I had! He knows my children by name without looking at their charts... that means alot to me! I agree his staff is not the best but I can over look becasue he is such a wonderful doc!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1978
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Akinwande O Erinle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Akinwande O Erinle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.