Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Akinyi Adija
Dr. Akinyi Adija, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, NJ, with other offices in Beachwood, OH and Cleveland, OH (and 3 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Adija is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital and Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Akinyi Adija has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Akinyi Adija has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Adija is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital
Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
MedCentralMansfield Hospital,Akron Children`s Hospital
Medcentral Health System
Childrens Hospital Med Center Akron
19 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1998
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Akinyi Adija accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Akinyi Adija is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.