Dr. Akkaraju R Sarma Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Akkaraju R Sarma?

My best experience with a doctor

I'm a mature adult and have had a fairly healthy life. I visited Dr. Akkaraju R Sarma at a Cigna Office in Mesa Arizona when I could not wait to see my regular family physician. I've now been seen by Dr. Sarma for a couple months. For me Dr. Sarma has been a tremendous Medical resource. He is the best doctor. Dr. Sarma is the most knowledgeable and resourceful physician I have ever used. My experience with Dr. Sarma has raised the standard that I will apply to all the future physicians I select.

COPD

Dr. Akkaraju R Sarma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.