Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Al Brooks MD
Dr. Al Brooks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rocklin, CA, with other offices in Hawaiian Gardens, CA and Lakewood, CA . He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Brooks is affiliated with Tri-City Regional Medical Center, Lakewood Regional Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Al Brooks has 3 locations
5919 Pebble Creek Dr
Rocklin, CA 95765
Dr. Al Brooks has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Al Brooks has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Al Brooks is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Brooks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
46 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Al Brooks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Al Brooks's office for more information.
5919 Pebble Creek Dr Rocklin, CA 95765
21530 Pioneer Blvd Hawaiian Gardens, CA : (714) 236-4000
3700 South St Lakewood, CA : (714) 236-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Al Brooks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rocklin, CA.