3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Al Truscott?

D&C

Dr. Truscott & the staff we're very helpful during this traumatic time. He answered all my questions. The other staff we're so nice & reassuring that things would go better in my pregnancy next time. Going into the D&C I wasn't scared at all after I after I talked to them. I remember the last thing talking to him about was Hawaii before I woke up after a very short procedure. I wasn't happy with the other doctors in the rest of the group health building & was leary of the ambulatory surgery because of the previous experiences with the other doctors...but mind mind really changed around once going into the procedure. I had NO pain afterwards what so ever , though I was given pain meds (that I thankfully don't even need) & very MINIMAL bleeding...I am excited & positive for the future & would definitely go back in the unfortunate event & god forbid if i needed another d&c.

Al Truscott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.