Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aladraine E Sands has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Sands literally saved my life. My first appointment with her resulted in her admitting me into the hospital because of extremely high blood pressure. She wasted little time in assesing my condition and getting me to a health care facility. That was more than 7 years ago and she has continued to play an integral part in my health care. She listens, she teaches, she answers questions and never has she rushed me through an appointment. She treats patients with dignity and respect and in return we respect her. It's obvious that she loves her profession and her patients. i highly recommend her. .
Thank you for your kind words we hope will inspire others to visit us.
29 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Aladraine E Sands accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHickory Medical Advisors Pc, 395 Wallace Rd Ste 301B, Nashville, TN
Dr. Aladraine E Sands is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.