Dr. Alain-Marc Werner Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alain-Marc Werner?

Rude

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Went to see Dr Werner because I was sick for 5 days not getting better told me it was probably viral , I felt like it wasn't so reluctantly he did a swab test and said well if its bacterial which I don't think it is I'll give you medicine and said basically,exact words, I don't know why you are even here,so basically I was on my own,then I said well I need something because I feel like I'm getting worse and can't sleep and have to get back to work and nothing else is working over the counter and his exact words ,well I'm not going to argue with you I have more important fights to fight.never agian.So so later that afternoon I get a phone call from the office not from him because why would he admit he's wrong saying that I was right and they prescribe me medication so I wasted more time to get healthy there's a reason why he's always available never again.

Alain-Marc Werner

Posted on August 24th, 2016

A real down to earth M. .D. with whom you can discuss any health problems. He is a very understanding & compassionate M.D. & will listen to your complaints any hour of the day or night. He spends time w/ his patients & always listens. At one point esp. (or more) I feel I owe him my life. I would (& have) already recommended him to other people. He certainly knows his business ! Well educated......

Bad Doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2015

There is a reason he is always accepting patients. If your healthy he's great if you have any problems he can't fix with a pill he quicky pawns you off on other doctors. Very uncaring, poor communocation skills, he has no business practicing medicine. Stay far away.

Posted on September 6th, 2015

Staff is extremely rude. Would not recommend. He is a good doctor (if you don't have any problems) but if you do happen to need a little extra help with something or you are having a hard time, forget it. He'll chalk you up as a "difficult " patient and then "pass " you on to another doctor in the practice because he doesn't want to deal with you. He doesn't even have the guts )or the professional courtesy to tell you to your face. He is a coward in my opinion.

Posted on January 21st, 2013

I have seen Dr. Werner many times over the last 10 years on several serious issues and find him to be an excellent PC. He runs the appropriate tests and either treats your condition correctly or he makes sure to get you to the correct specialists. He is a busy man and not talkitive, but if you need time he makes it. He cannot however, cure the common cold which seems to be hard for people to understand. I have asked several times for same day contact (appt or phone) and have always been accomodated.

Posted on April 4th, 2012

Are you kidding me? Would not recommend to anyone under any circumstances. The best thing I ever did- was leave this practice. Office staff is extremely rude. If you are really sick, in an emergency situation, they might be able to get you an appointment in 3 weeks, but don't hold your breath... I only wish I had, had the brains to leave years ago.

Posted on December 3rd, 2011

Had a scheduled appointment to talk about recent lung function tests. Also had "cold" for 5 days, since I was there anyway, asked what it could be, he more or less said"suck it up" and it would take 1-2 weeks to get over it. After 6-7 weeks, still NOT over it, unfortunately got appointment with him again, not either of the others in the office. COuldn't get an appointment for 2 days, he barely took the time to look in nose/ears/throat/listened to lungs, blood pressure was up, but he never mentioned that. Gave me a RX for antibiotic---3 pills---said I probably wouldn't feel better anyway after that. I had the feeling he just wanted to get rid of me. People around me are annoyed/ concerned about my cough/nasally voice. But apparently I am stuck with his diagnosis.

AWFUL

Posted on August 24th, 2011

This doctor was awful. I went in after coming down with poison ivy in the hopes of getting something that would work after trying what I could over the counter and he claimed there was nothing he could do but that I need to watch it cause one spot looked as if it was getting infected then I would have to come back and get an anti-biotic. This doctor is awful. BEWARE!!!!!!

Review

Posted on March 16th, 2011

I think Doctor Werner is a excellant doctor however I feel improvement needs to be made with autoimmune diseases in general I give about a one? Blood diseases at Anna Jacques Hospital seem to be ignored or pushed aside? They dont seem to take blood diseases seriously and unfortunately sick cells is the death of the patient especially if you send patient home ignoring the disease?Patients have to be pro-active?

Good Doctor, excellent staff