Dr. Alain S Coppel Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Alain S Coppel?

Happy Long Time Customer

I've been a patient with his business for 3 years now. I've had a couple of minor issue's with the policies there, but overall I would rate him and his staff well. They do care and for being in a very badly watched line of work they do what they can to keep me mobile and working.

Love Dr Coppel and his Staff. He takes great care of me and has always made me feel comfortable.

I wonder do Dr coppel read these review probably not he all about money and not abt patient he should be fired lol o wack o old doctor god is going too get u he see wat u do.. :))

Unpleasant DR

Dr coppel is not a good doctor he all about the money and not about the. Patients and be careful if u dnt do what they say u will get discharge dnt go there

I dnt understand these doctors these days soon as sumethng go wrng or u dnt tell the truth they wanna kick u to the curve smh this world is messed but he not the only a dotor n town

meshing complications pain in legs

This doctor is the worst in town.All he wants to do is injections.Money hungry.He does not listen. He wanted to work on the wrong part of my body.Stay away from this creep.

i must be seeing a different Dr. than some of these haters

I have been seen at their very clean, well appointed office for nearly 3 yrs now. Let me tell you i have been a registered nurse for 21 years, now disabled from bad back injury. I am always greeted and treated with respect and professionalism. I wouldn't go anywhere else. I get inejections in my back yearly and they are done perfectly allowing me to cut my pain meds to the lowest level i have ever been able to do myself. No one yelling or telling me i needed to do so. I would send a anyone here. My ins originally sent me to a different practice and i walked out crying and my ins sent me here instead. Thank God!

Iam Dr Copel patient for almost 4 years and he was always respectfull and interest in my problem, he helped me to find two opinions about my hernia of disc ( with two surgeons) and finally after a lot of researchs and tests ( to make sure i had the problem ) i did a back surgery last year. Now iam 100% better from my back problem. What people dont understand is Dr. Copel will not prescribe whatt you dont need, and he even help you get out off your pain pills. He is not looking making money on you, he is trying to help with your pain. I know his staff since they were in previous location and i always iwas treat wonderfull. I refearl him for some people that i know and was having pain problems and everybody that i refearl there are very happy. I never heard him scream or said bad words. I think he is a very professional doctor who is interested on your improvement .

The Doctor Speaks Spanish

Apart from being a highly educated professional, he showed me the care to speak in my native language, this felt very personable, he is a very caring human being. I can see that nobody is perfect and when living in pain, viewpoints can be very thwarted, but I found all his staff as very caring and compassionate, as well as his Physicians Assistants.

mortified

I 1st came here as I've been on disabilty & Medicare since 2001. It's a tiny, dirty office. As I sad, mind you in such dire-straights pain, & remember this ws my very 1st time, he walks in real fast hops in his set & omg asks me do I know who he is, of course not, he replies I own & rin this office. Honestly, I could care less & he spoke so aggressive & loud as I'm in so much pain & could care less if Donald Trump owned it, I was there for my pain & just left. This was the worse exreience & I can't help how is he a DR.-?- & YOU couldn't pay me to go back to his ego-manic "EVER"- pls. don't bother. Fro about anything.

stay away

Terrible physician... Spoke poorly about his PAs right in front of his staff. Waited forever to see him for a two minute appointment...

ridiculous

This office and doctor were terrible. Staff was confused on appointments and times. The doctor was rude, cussed at me and refused to discuss a second opinion. Waited for over an hour. Worst experience ever.