Dr. Alain C De Lotbiniere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alain C De Lotbiniere?

Wonderful surgeon

I took my Mom to Dr. deLotbiniere for a neck pain consult. Dr. deLotbiniere is competent, experienced, knowledgeable, confident, and generous with his time. He listens to the patient. He does an exam. And most of all, he's friendly, outgoing and generous of spirit. To be perfectly honest, you end up walking out almost WANTING to have surgery just to have the experience of being treated by him. I'd add that my Mom is 94 y/o and he was extremely compassionate and considerate of her.

unquestionable the absolute finest

He would look at my MRI conduct his analysis & then read the analysis.Always was 100% correct. I trust him with my life...the best of the best.

Laminectomy with metal "spring"

I had severe back and spinal pain (stenosis, sciatica and scoliosis) and was operated on by Dr. de Lotbiniere.. I experience remarkable recovery., I am highly satisfied with this surgery he performed .

A Miracle Worker

After years of suffering with trigeminal neuralgia (medications didn't ease pain), I was referred to Dr. deLotbiniere. He performed gamma knife surgery and within two months, I has pain free and have remained so for a year. Prior to that, I had excrutiating pain multiple times a day.

Cured TN Patient

Dr. DeLotbiniere is an incredible surgeon. I suffered with TN for 4 years before seeing him for the MVD in late 2006. I have been pain and medicine free since waking up from the surgery. I also have no post op nerve damage or deficit. Dr. DeLotbiniere is a truly gifted surgeon and literally saved my life.

Dr. Alain C De Lotbiniere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.