Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alain L Lambert has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alain L Lambert has the following 21 expertise
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Lipid Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 10
I read a review someone wrote about the good Dr. and just had to comment. Someone wrote that he is cold. That is the LAST word I would use to describe Dr. Lambert. He is very kind and compassionate. He has been my Dr. for 15 years. I actually had my mother switch to him because she likes to be listened to which sometimes can take a LOT of patience!
Dr. Lambert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Alain L Lambert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFranciscan Medical Clinic Saint Francis, 34503 9th Ave S Ste 100, Federal Way, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alain L Lambert in this video.
Dr. Alain L Lambert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Federal Way, WA.