Dr. Alan Adler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Adler?

Posted on July 26th, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Very thorough and caring. Took extremely well care of me and my baby

Posted on February 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Adler's practice because besides my pregnancy every question or medical condition I had was always very well explained, and also it was always very easy of scheduling appointments and there was never waiting time considering that 99% of my every week appointments were on time. The office environment is very well clean and organized, plus a very friendly and courteous staff.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

This practice is exceptional. I hsve been going there for many years and I have only good things to say.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

A great doctor and staff with lots of knowledge and experience. Very Quality care

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

My doctor for 10 years and I absolutely love him.

Posted on January 8th, 2015

Dr. Adler is great! He takes time answering all my questions and concerns and always makes me feel very comfortable. The staff is amazing and very friendly!

EXCELLENT

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Doctor Adler delivered my son and he was excellent! Let me start from the beginning: The first time I visited his office early during my pregnancy, I thought he was somehow cold but very professional. My husband liked him a lot. So that was enough to stick with him. During my visits, I wouldn't say he became"friendly" but I always felt he "cared" about me. He listened to my questions and took the time to explain them. The visits were brief but never felt rushed. One day, I was concerned about some pain. I called the office and got an appointment for the same day. It was nothing to worry about (probably gas!). I kind of felt embarrassed for going for nothing but he said that "they would see me every day if it was necessary". This is the kind of doctor I like for myself and my friends! The best part was during the delivery. I was SO SCARED but he was full of positive energy, very encouraging words and excellent bedside manners. I trusted him and the delivery went very well. I'm very happy that Dr Adler delivered my son!

Posted on October 4th, 2012

Dr. Asler is excellent. He delivered my daughter. He is absolutely wonderful. I have moved out of the NYC area and still go back to vist.

Posted on November 10th, 2017