Dr. Alan Alexander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Alexander?

beware

Posted on November 28th, 2017

25 years ago Dr. Rao was the attending Pediatrician when my daughter arrived and she informed me that my daughter has infant hip dysplasia so a full body brace was set into place for her. Her first well baby appointment @ 2-3 weeks old was set up with Dr. Alan A. Alexander who looked at the xrays and said, "It must be a miracle....I see no problem with her hips so we're discarding the brace as it's unnecessary. My daughter is now in the hospital in severe pain awaiting hip replacement surgery at the age of 25.

I love this Dr.

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

Dr. Alexander is absolutely amazing, I won't let anyone else see my kids!!! He is such a wonderful dr. and really cares about his patients!!!!

We Love Dr. Alexander

Posted on May 12th, 2010

Both of our children have been going to him since birth. Working in the medical field, I have heard about all of the pediatricians in our area. I feel so confident having our children in his care. He's the best Pedatrician around. I'm so thankful that I can call him whenever I have a question obout our children's health. My only complaint is that it can be very difficult sometimes when calling in. Phone is busy quite often. Have to call over & over to get in. But I don't usually have to wait very long on hold once the call makes it through.

Posted on February 10th, 2017