Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan I Abramowitz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 17
Not sure what his issue is, but is not proactive with treatment, ignores bad medical tests and definitely does not know how to treat a female patient. Staff terrible - too dumb to realize that they can be heard talking about patients in other room. Was with office for over 10 years- should have left long ago!
My first recollection was when I fell and hurt my clavicle which turned out to be broken and need surgery. This was my first visit with him. He was gentle and went out of his way to call the hospital to get me in the emergency unit fast. It was not a local hospital but close to where I lived. I was in and out of ER in less than 45 min they knew I was coming and was handled quickly. This was not the usual case. That was my first visit with him. Since then, he has always been professional and thorough. I have always been satisfied with his service.
This man has NO bedside manner. He is rude. He is in the pocket of the pharmaceutical companies and only prescribes medicine that gets him his free golf trips and other gifts from the pharma reps that come to his office. Being the only male at this joke of a practice Peace Valley Internal Medicine Pc in the Doylestown area. I'm a 67 year old women and I will never step foot in this practice again.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
29 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Alan I Abramowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPeace Valley Internal Medicine, 5039 Swamp Rd Ste 401, Fountainville, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan I Abramowitz in this video.
Dr. Alan I Abramowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountainville, PA.