Dr. Alan Ackermann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Ackermann?

Great Internist and Cardiologist

I have been with Dr. Ackerman for the past 10 years off and on. He is extremely attentive and a great listener. He is very practical and open in discussions. He fosters a positive environment and exhibits great manners and courtesy. Based on what I have experienced so far with him, he sees me as a human being and not a number. Great Doctor

A winner as a physician

One of the finest physicians I have ever met. Caring. Knowledgeable. Accurate. I cannot say enough about Dr A

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

Caution!!!!! Dr. Ackerman failed to diagnose or treat a simple arrhythmia that resulted in near death and 8 day hospital stay in cardiac ICU from which my mother never fully recovered from!!!Her life was saved by another doctor at Jackson Memorial. We never saw him again, wish we never met him!!!!!Repeated "follow up" office visits to say hi, just feathered his bank account, he had trouble taking her blood pressure, didn't take an EKG, and could not think of the proper medicine to prescribe while my mothers legs and entire body was filling up with fluid! I would take my Dog to see him! Don't fall for his nice bed side manor!!!!!