Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan J Albert has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Pelvic Exam
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
So many things this doctor did bad that I don't even know where to start. First they never explained very clear where the office was, I got lost and I was 15 minutes late for the appointment even though I called them and told them I was at Umass Memorial lost, they cancelled my appointment and rescheduled one for 2 months later. When I finally got to see him, I explained to him I had a miscarriage I gave him all my papers from the other country saying everything that happened to me, he said he will look at it and he never did, never called me telling me anything. I told him my plans to have a baby at that time and he did not care and he sent me to the tuberculosis clinic to take medication for 9 months and while you are taking this medication you can not get pregnant, I told him I did not want the treatment because I have talked with another doctor and he and a few more doctors told me that was not necessary so he literally forced me to start the treatment. I could not have my baby when I wanted because he did the appointment at the clinic and was asking me to go so I ended doing it. I was having a terrible headaches and I went to see him he never came to the room to see me, he sent a student and at the end of the visit he came to the room to say here is the prescription buy this, I tried to ask him a question and he said today we have covered a lot, schedule another appointment to talk about the problem, he was not even there for 5 minutes and he said he had covered a lot for the day. The only thing he cares is about money, making you to schedule a lot of appointments to pay every time you go. Very bad experiences the 4 times I went to visit him. I am trying to have a baby now after the 9 months treatment he asked me to do and definitely I won't have my baby with him
Dr Albert is narcissist, does not care about his patients. I went to see this doctor because I was having trouble getting pregnant. He told me "you're too old to try" I am only 33 years old. I walked way from his office very sad. Well, now I am pregnant. Thank God I didn't listen to him. Walk way!!!
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1977
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Alan J Albert accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUmass Memorial Medical Group, 116 Belmont St Rm 42, Worcester, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan J Albert in this video.
Dr. Alan J Albert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.