The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan L Ansel
Dr. Alan L Ansel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mesa, AZ. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Ansel is affiliated with Phoenix Childrens Hospital, Maryvale Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan L Ansel has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Ansel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Maricopa Integrated Health System
Dr. Alan L Ansel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestern Cardio Thoracic Surgery, 1830 S Alma School Rd Ste 108, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Alan L Ansel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.