Dr. Alan Aron Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Alan Aron?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on January 8th, 2014

Dr. Aron is considerably older than most of the other doctors I have taken my kids to. I chose him from his online profile specifically because I wanted someone with a wealth of experience, who has seen it all. Not only is Dr. Aron all that, but he is also very kind and has a gentlemanly charm that one doesn't see around very often. He was so kind to my son, offered him very good and useful advice, and confirmed the diagnosis we had suspected. I highly recommend Dr. Aron. I don't remember his staff particularly - I think they were okay.

Good Doctor but WORST STAFF!!!!!

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Dr. Aaron is very good. His staff however is bunch of numbnuts.They did not FOR ONE MONTH respond to my calls about the diagnosis. They did not return calls for weeks when asked for a copy of blood report. This is what you get even if you pay top dollar.I am switching to another doctor now (still trying to get a copy of the blood report). Good luck with the staff.

Posted on December 21st, 2016