Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan R Aspinall
Dr. Alan R Aspinall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Murrysville, PA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Alan R Aspinall has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alan R Aspinall has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Alan R Aspinall is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan R Aspinall - Posted on April 18th, 2014
Dr. Aspinall is an excellent doctor and he took exceptional care of my Father after a medical crisis. He is very caring, intelligent, and very thorough in his attention to detail. My Father is feeling much better and has gained his self confidence back after seeing Dr. Aspinall. I highly recommend this doctor!
poor handling of patients, thinks he knows it all.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan R Aspinall - Posted on October 19th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan R Aspinall - Posted on July 23rd, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alan R Aspinall - Posted on April 7th, 2010
I was looking for a physician close to home who could speak English as a first language, speak concisely and directly, and have a sense of humor. Dr. Aspinall has all these qualities and more. He is a gentle and caring man, who knows what he's doing, and if he's unsure, is quick to say "I don't know." That is what I was looking for, and I am impressed enough to return. I also openly recomend him.
34 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Allegheny General Hospital
Dr. Alan R Aspinall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
Locations & DirectionsPARTNERS IN HEALTH UPMC, 4614 William Penn Hwy, Murrysville, PA
Dr. Alan R Aspinall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murrysville, PA.