Alan Patterson MD Is this you?

Have you seen Alan Patterson MD?

Great doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Patterson for almost 20 years now. He's very thorough and efficient and I appreciate how he always personally calls with results. I had an after-hours emergency once and he not only called me back within minutes, but called twice more that evening to make sure my condition hadn't worsened and worked me in for first thing the next morning. I'd recommend him to any woman.

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Dr Patterson delivered my baby...healthy c-section baby! throughout my care everything was always explained and all my questions were answered. Anytime there was follow up needed, Dr. Patterson himself called to discuss! How many doctors can u say that about? I'm very happy with my ob/gyn.

Great OB

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr. Patterson delivered our two healthy babies. The first was an emergency C-section, the second a scheduled C-section. I have always received efficient, personable and thorough care from Dr. Patterson. I recommend him to friends, and they have been happy with his care as well.

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Great doctor. Takes the time to explain everything and is very thorough. Happy to be his patient.

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Patterson for almost 3 years now and have had a great experience. He was my doctor during my first and only pregnancy and as a first time mom I had quite a few incidents in which I freaked out and called to express my concerns. Doctor Patterson was very accessible, always responded promptly, and was always very cautious in my care. I truly felt that I was in the best hands possible and it was comforting to count on his knowledge and expertise. Also, his staff is very welcoming, friendly and professional, and they always remember me and my son. I am so glad to have found his practice!

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr. Patterson recently delivered my first baby via C-section and did an amazing job. I really enjoyed my appointments with the doctor and his staff as they were very nice, knowledgeable, attentive and thorough. Following my delivery, I put a message into Dr. Patterson a few times with questions after hours and he returned my call immediately. I plan to use Dr. Patterson for any future deliveries and would recommend him to anyone.

Rude, rushed and rough :(

Posted on January 4th, 2016

Do not go to this doctor.

Rude, abrasive, inconsiderate, and physically rough!

Posted on January 4th, 2016

The most disempowering interaction I have ever had with any medical care provider. He was condescending, dismissive, and downright rude. He is very opinionated, judgmental, and careless of womens feelings about their female problems and/or issues. I felt rushed in my appointment and did not feel like my cares were being addressed. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

Rushed appointment

Posted on December 5th, 2015

I had an appointment with Dr. Patterson and was soooo excited because of all the amazing reviews I read about him. I was running late and they took me anyway, which was very much appreciated. I got there 20 minutes late, so I had to wait about an hour and a half before I was seen. However, as soon as the doctor came in, he didn't even sit down. He stood up by the door and spoke the whole time. He asked me questions and cut me off while giving my answers. He was obviously very rushed and told me that. I still don't think that is a reason to treat any patient in the manner. He decided to do a quick "feel around" and it was the first painful PAP I have ever done in my life...I have never screamed before. He decided to take it slow after that; I think he knew he was way too forceful. When the exam was over, he basically opened the door, backed out of the room still talking and closed the door before I even had a chance to respond to what he was saying...I almost wanted to cry. I am NOT an emotional person. I felt very let down with the way I was "handled", especially as a new patient. He didn't smile, he wasn't personable, he didn't give me the feeling that I was good hands at all. I felt like I was an annoyance and impediment to his work day. I probably spent no more than 4 minutes with him. I have another appointment in 2 weeks and I will give it another shot, as I really really want him to be my doctor. Unfortunately, if I get the same experience, I will have to look for a new ob/gyn. All of you other ladies are very lucky and fortunate to have found a great ob/gyn, that's great. Hopefully, I can have this experience with him for my next appointment and chalk this one up to just a bad day.

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Patterson for almost 30 years. Hope to continue for as long as possible.A caring, more than capable professional.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Dr Patterson and staff were accessible and professional throughout both of my pregnancies. I also like that he is the only doctor so you know you will always see him. I called him on a Friday night at 3am because my water broke and he called me back right away and met me at the hospital. I would highly recommend Dr Patterson and his office!

Dr. Patterson the best OBGYN around

Posted on October 6th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Patterson for over 15 years. He not only has incredible bedside manor you will feel true compassion and comfort. He recently delivered my little girl and him being there made me feel very comfortable and at ease the whole way through it. It is very hard to find a good OB doctor well I found a great one! He has two offices for convenience one in Coral Springs the other in Boca raton. I highly recommend Dr.Patterson to every woman looking to feel comfortable and knowing your in good hands with a skilled comforting Doctor like Dr . Patterson.