Dr. Alan Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Thomas?

your fired

Posted on February 21st, 2017

Forgetting I have already seen this doctor in the past . I had made another appointment years later, for carpal tunnel . If I would have remember him I would not have seen him again , 1st time was for a cortisone shot for heal spurs after a painful shot in the bottom of my heel I learned later that shot does not go in the bottom it goes in the side, turns out arch supports cleared the problem up. So forgetting his name I went back again , this time I remembered his judgmental attitude . Doctors should continue to tell there patients to eat better, drink less alcohol and quit smoking ,after highly insulting me, that I should pray to god to quit smoking, he said he operates on smokers anyways. well not me he wont ! the orthopedic doctors in this location are surgery happy and all are jaded and rude about just why patients are there, just read the many , many rules and warnings plastered threw out there office . I have met another doctor there once when I took a friend, his name is not to even be mentioned in a 80 year old friends house ever. his name is tiny big blow hearts as well. I think a majority of there patients are LI ,SSI , Seniors ,accident claims ect. Not all are drug addicts, bums, people milking the system or frauds. As Tiny said to me as he was getting ready to cut open my friends knee nobody! should be on disability everyone should work. very broad statement , these surgery chasseing idiots should pray and get another line of work . its know wonder why there front staff are rude, I'm guessing its a hostile work environment, with small man syndrome with big inflated god like egos . negative star for

Pre/Post Care Surgery

Posted on April 28th, 2016

Although I never enjoy really going to the Doctors office , as well as, contemplating surgery, Dr. Thomas offered a very well planned approach and exhibited and exceptional value and concern for my overall well being. His expertise was very much appreciated and the surgery went as well as one could expect.

Great surgeon

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

He is a wonderful caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients getting well!! a great surgeon!

Excellent Physician and Surgeon

Posted on October 29th, 2014

After seeing another doctor for a work related injury for a month and not being satisfied, I transferred my care to DR. Alan Thomas. This was the best decision that I ever made. He talked with me about the best approach for my fractured forearm and provided me with options. He listened to my concerns and addressed each of them. He took the time needed to make sure that I felt that he really cared about my injury and full recovery. We opted for surgery due to the severity of the fracture. The surgery went as anticipated and I feel that I will make a full recovery, thanks to DR Thomas' wonderful skills as a surgeon. There has also been great post surgery follow-up. He made sure that all my questions and concerns after surgery were fully addressed to my full satisfaction. Also, the Puget Sound Orthopaedics facility and the support personnel are wonderful. They were very considerate and professional.

never trust this dr

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Dr Alan Thomas accidentally hit a blood vessel in my arm during a (what he said was) simple ulnar nerve repair. After my blood vessel bleed, my arm was so screwed up, I could hardly use it. Dr Thomas mad a promise to me after that, he would handle my pain control himself because he felt very bad for what had happened. So about three years into three different surgeries to the same area with Dr thomas as my surgeon and I still have function loss and sever pain everyday. I believe Dr Thomas will say what he needs to say to gain your trust, then when he screws you up... He sends you to a different Dr, telling you that you can come back to him anytime. You call and say the Dr he sent you to isnt giving you good care and he has his nurse tell you that he wont take you back as a patient. In my opinion Dr Thomas is a good surgeon, but a liar who will screw you up and send you packing.

Excellent physician!

Posted on April 26th, 2012

I had wrist pain for about 9 months. I tried acupuncture, laser, rest by using a splint. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Thomas after doing some web research. Dr. Thomas rated high in all categories. He truly lived up to his ratings. Extremely nice, wonderful sense of humor and most important an excellent doctor. I no longer have pain and I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Posted on February 9th, 2017