Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan S Bahler
Dr. Alan S Bahler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livingston, NJ. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bahler is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Bahler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan S Bahler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alan S Bahler has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Alan S Bahler has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alan S Bahler is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bahler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlan Stuart Bahler Md, 201 S Livingston Ave Ste 2F, Livingston, NJ
Dr. Alan S Bahler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livingston, NJ.