Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan P Baptist
Dr. Alan P Baptist, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baptist is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan P Baptist has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy & Immunology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alan P Baptist has the following 15 expertise
- Food Allergies
- Nasal Allergies
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Alan P Baptist is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Baptist is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Alan P Baptist accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan P Baptist in this video.
Dr. Alan P Baptist is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.