Dr. Alan Berkeley Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan Berkeley?

Amazing

Posted on November 29th, 2015

He is an amazing doctor who is willing to really research and open to trying new things

Doctor at NYU

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I would never choose this doctor again. What a waste of our time and money.

Posted on July 27th, 2012

The nurses are lovely, however nurses are not doctors. The environment at NYU does not allow for much access to doctors. I felt my one year at the clinic was a huge loss of my time. I was with this doctor for one year and I think I saw him in-person maybe twice - this was through 2 failed IUIs and 1 cancelled IVF. After a failed cycle I was usually pushed off onto a nurse. When I switched clinics I was suprised to learn how critical it is to have your fertility doctor physically present at all stages of the cycle- and contrary to the NYU philosophy particularly during monitoring; getting monitored by interns is no substitue especially when you are paying out of pocket.

Rigid

Posted on December 5th, 2011

He's a rigid old guy who doesn't care enough to listen to his patients. He knows what he thinks is tried and true. I eventually switched RE's because he wouldn't listen to anything I wanted in my treatment plan. He's the doc, but my input should count for something on how aggressive or non-aggressive I wanted to be. I'm thankfully now pregnant through another RE, but I'm still really angry for the many months I spent under Dr. Berkeley's care where he just ignored anything I wanted. With my new RE (at RMA NY) I mentioned the course of treatment that I wanted to try, and it worked the first cycle. Doctors should listen at least somewhat to their patients.Bonus of NYU is the short waiting times and the great nurses.

Posted on October 25th, 2016