Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan J Berrick MD
Dr. Alan J Berrick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with another office in East Weymouth, MA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan J Berrick has 2 locations
90 Libbey Industrial Pkwy Ste 201
East Weymouth, MA 02189
Dr. Alan J Berrick has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alan J Berrick has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
44 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1974
Boston University Medical Center
Dr. Alan J Berrick Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Alan J Berrick
Dr. Berrick is board certified in internal medicine and cardiology and a graduate of Albany Medical College. After finishing his residency in internal medicine at the University of Virginia Hospital, he completed a fellowship in cardiology at Boston University Medical Center.Dr. Berrick is the Medical Director of Granite Medical's Advanced Cardiac Care Center. The center offers non-invasive treatment for angina.For ten years, Dr. Berrick wrote a column called Ask the Doctor which appeared every other Tuesday in the Health Section of The Patriot Ledger.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan J Berrick, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Alan J Berrick is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.