Dr. Alan R Bollinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan R Bollinger?

A truely caring doctor

Dr Bolinger is willing to listen and actually hear what I have to say. He was the first doctor to recognize my condition so I could get the help I needed. He takes the time to make sure his patients are taken care of properly, even if it takes more time than planned. He is there to help!

Greatest physician, pain management Dr, I have ever had.

# 1 doctor in the US for saving lives

Dr. Bollinger, saved my life from grand mal seizures overdosing on meth numerous times and that right there this is what kind of doctor he is he's the best.

Awesome, caring physician

I was a patient of Dr. Bollinger's at his Pain Clinic in West Des Moines. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He has an excellent, easy-going bedside manner and actually connects to his patients on a personal, not just clinical and objective, level. He is not condescending in the least and seems to have an intuitive grasp of what its like to be "in the patient's shoes". Great guy.

I am no longer with Dr Bollinger after he took on his own practice but I was with him for over 2 years ,he is an awesome doctor, not just as a doctor but also as a person,he is very caring and takes time to get to know you as a person not as just a patient. Highly recommended.

The Best in DSM

Dr. Bollinger is great. Listens to problems, helps make an accurate diagnosis, follows through.

very caring doctor

He has a good bedside manner, a good sense of humor and not only manages my pain but also advised me on a diet to help me lose weight to help decrease my pain level also! He goes above and beyond what is nessasary.

Excellent Doctor

Really cares and spends time with me and knows his stuff.

Dr. Alan R Bollinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.