The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Bookin
Dr. Alan Bookin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pacific Palisades, CA, with another office in Billings, MT. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Bookin is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Southern California and Methodist Hosp Of South Califo, Arcadia, Ca. Dr. Bookin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Bookin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Alan Bookin has the following 7 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Alan Bookin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Bookin saved my skin! I had an unknown rash of some sort all over both of my legs and was in serious discomfort. Dr. Bookin squeezed me in for an appointment, examined my skin, gave me a skin cream and an oral prescription, and I was healed! He was so caring and attentive and really listened. I highly recommend him! If I could give him 100 stars, I would!
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Bookin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Methodist Hosp Of South Califo, Arcadia, Ca
49 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1964
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Bookin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pacific Palisades, CA.