Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Allan N Boruszak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Allan N Boruszak has the following 13 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Allan N Boruszak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Allan N Boruszak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I first started seeing Dr. Boruszak when I was pregnant with my second child. The OB I was seeing, her nurse was very nasty to me when I started having problems. I switched to Dr. Boruszak, he was very caring and concerned. He did not let me leave his office until he made sure everything was okay. He is a wonderful OB and I refer all my friends to him. He made sure my baby and myself was taken care of.
39 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Allan N Boruszak accepts the following insurance providers.
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Allan N Boruszak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ontario, OR.