Dr. Alan R Burningham Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Alan R Burningham?

Brilliant

The most caring an compassionate physician I have ever met. I had sinus surgery and a tumor removed from my neck. He did a wonderful job on both surgeries.I was a little afraid of having the surgeries but he was so comforting and made me feel at ease. Would definitely recommend him to anyone that may need to see an ear, nose ans throat specialist.

Exeptional Doctor

My taste and smell returned after sugery. It was my third surgery in 15 years, but I've had no taste or smell for all those years. Seems likely that I ...

mom

My son started seeing this Dr. At age 2 for ear problems. He had pe tubes at 2 1/2. His bedside manner is wonderful and he puts everyone at ease by answering questions. My son just went back to have tonsils n adnoids removed and it was a wonderful experience as well.

Dr. Burningham is exemplary in my opinion. I recently had a thyroglossal duct cyst removed by him. As soon as I was referred to Dr. Burningham, the mystery of what I was experiencing was cleared and with no real delay I underwent the necessary surgery. Dr. Burningham answered multiple questions of mine outside of appointments, through my couple month experience with him and helped me make my best decisions. Upon having a CT scan done on my neck for my initial issue, he found and diagnosed a tumor in my parotid gland - a blessing in disguise for those familiar with these cases. He has spent time explaining and informing me of my case, and is open to me seeking alternatives; although in this case there aren't many. I have chosen to remain with his judgment, as it seems in line with all other experts in the field. I will be going back to him in a couple of months to have this removed and I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff. My father was present at my first surgery and as someone who has undergone several surgeries himself, was extremely pleased and impressed with Dr. Burningham's process, bedside manner, and the entire experience. People who have seen my scar are impressed with the precision and overall appearance. I feel lucky to be in the care of Dr. Burningham.

Dr. Birmingham is not only brilliant, he is also caring and compassionate!! I would not take my child to anyone else! I highly recommend him for both children and adults!

one of the best experiences I have had with a Dr Visit. I highly recommend DR Burningham.