Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alan C Weinberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Alan C Weinberg has the following 10 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Prostheses
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Alan C Weinberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alan C Weinberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
I came to Doctor Weinberg in 1995 for an elevated PSA. Turns out that I had Prostate cancer. He did the surgery but unfortunately, the cancer had already spread to my lymph nodes. Over the past 22 years of fighting it, Dr. Weinberg has been very helpful in advising on several other treatments to delay the cancer. Dr. Weinberg is frank and to the point and I appreciate his direct approach.
Dr Weinberg has been a wonderful Dr to me. I was referred to him in 2003 and have been with him ever since. He has done several surgeries on me over the years. Several times I had to have his expertise in dealing with kidney stones which had blocked my tubes. One of those times he came back after hours to operate on me. He then followed me up diligently If you want a Dr who will hold your hand and visit with you don't choose Dr Weinberg. He is a no nonsense man who takes pride in the fact that he gets his job done efficiently and in short order. I have never felt short changed. I recommend him if you have a serious issue. He is one of the smartest doctors I know.
In my opinion, the doctor is a capable technician but a horrible human being and a wretched doctor. During my time with him, he got so many things wrong through simple carelessness and indifference that I can't understand why he is still allowed to practice medicine. Do not put your health or the health of a loved one in this man's hands. In my opinion, Dr. Weinberg does not care at all about his patients.
Dr. Weinberg has been my doctor for over ten years. He is an excellent doctor. After being diagnosed inaccurately multiple times, Dr. Weinberg was able to provide me with an accurate diagnosis and treatment that saved my life. He is an excellent surgeon and very patient centered with everything he does. I have recommended many friends to seek his care. I would recommended Dr. Weinberg to anyone.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Weinberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Alan C Weinberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrological Medical Group of North Orange County, 301 W Bastanchury Rd Ste 180, Fullerton, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Alan C Weinberg in this video.
Dr. Alan C Weinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fullerton, CA.