Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Cabrera
Dr. Alan Cabrera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Fair Oaks, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Cabrera is affiliated with Sutter Roseville Medical Center, Mercy American River Hosp, Carmichael, Ca and Sutter Medical Network. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Cabrera has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Cabrera is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Mercy American River Hosp, Carmichael, Ca
Sutter Medical Network
Sutter Independent Physicians
34 Years Experience
University of California at Davis
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Alan Cabrera accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alan Cabrera is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.