Dr. Alan N Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan N Chen?

Dr Chen is not a compassionate Doctor. I am also in the medical field and was referred to Dr Chen through my L&I claim. If I have a choice, I will most definitely not be returning to see him. I felt like he did not listen to my concerns at all. If this is through L&I , expect for him to tell you that your injury is not work related. He has zero compassion and a poor bedside manner. See someone else, if you can!

He's the best doctor I could find in years!

Overall satified

Dr. Chen is a caring physician with a great staff. Prior to Dr. Chen other physicians would dismiss my pain symptoms based on my "younger" age and lack of accident. Dr. Chen took my claims seriously and oversaw testing that resulted in a concerning diagnosis. Treatment and monitoring since has been outstanding. I truly believe Dr. Chen cares about my general well-being. The only negative is the lack of communication and organization in his office. He keeps lengthy patient charts, but sometimes I feel like he doesn't review my previous appointments and tries to recite my case from memory. This is relatively minor on the grand scale.

He's got skills!

I agree with the other reviewers. Dr. Chen is a caring and honest doc. I have had epidural injections by other pain doctors that were very painful. Dr. Chen is very skilled with his hands. His injections were never painful, and were very fast.

retired

Pain remission, Which is a no pain no gain scenario. I know that when Dr. Chen contacts the offending nerves, that I will be from 2 to as long as 4 months relatively pain free. I receive both epidural and trigger point injections from Dr. Chen, and these keep my pain level manageable. Thank You Dr. Chen !

Great experience

My visit with Dr. Chen was well worth the wait to get in to see him. He really listened to me, and I have seen other pain docs in the area that really didn't. He's caring and spends time with his patients. Go see him! Highly recommended!

Great Experience

Dr. Chen is a very compasionate doctor. He spent time with me to explain my MRIs in detail and where my pain was coming from. Highly recommended.

A hard to find honest and caring doctor!

I am so fortunate to have found Dr. Chen. Although difficult to get an appointment with him, it was worth the wait!! He is the most compassionate doctor I have seen, and spends time to listen! I have been to 4 other doctors for my hip and thigh pain, and no one was able to figure it out. I learned that my pain is coming from my facet joints in the spine! I underwent a procedure called radio frequency ablation, and now feel 20 years younger! Highly recommended!

Dr. Chen is extreamly cold in his manner and when he dianosed me he refused to treat me because he did not like me personally.

Dr. Alan N Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, WA.