Dr. Alan J Cherofsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan J Cherofsky?

Wonderful experience

Dr. Cherofsky is incredible! He treated my granddaughter and she looks as beautiful as ever. Her injuries were substantial and Dr. Cherofsky and staff were professional, kind and answered all our questions. She is now a college student studying medicine. Dr. Cherofsky inspired her at a young age and she chose her career because of him.Thank you!

Never trust this man. He is a liar. Does nit dislike full procedure. Falsifies paperwork

The staff at this office are TERRIBLE!!!!!! I will never recommend this physician again! He should really consider hiring friendly staff who are not rude. Least friendly place i have ever been on SI. Doctor acted like he was too good to deal with anyone. And the nurse was his wife, who was a total B!

Great bedside manner

Wonderful doctor with a very nice beside manner. Very skilled at suturing, my daughter's scar is nearly invisible. No long waits at the office either.

I have no words for how wonderful Dr. Cherofsky treated me. I had an emergency injury and he came right to the hospital. He has excellent bedside manner and took his time answering all fo my questions. I STRONGLY recommend other patients to see him.

Trust

I trust this doctor and his staff 200% . He is an amazing doctor. His nurse and the whole staff are awesome . I've had 2 major surgeries and I have NO SCARS.. I'd trust him and only him for any other procedure/surgry I might have ...

Skilled Plastic Surgoen , Excellent Doctor

Cherofsky has more than earned a reputation for pedaitric plastcs, and it is well deserved. My 7 yr old son received stitches on his forehead- Cherofsky is excellent and meticulous, and was wonderful with my son Michael... who now wants to beocme a plastic surgeon. Likewise his staff is caring and professioanl and as onewould expect- beautiful1 Note: Cherofsky's skill is nto reserved for the younger set, Cherofsky works his magic in cosmetic plastics- this is a doctor who is doing his part to make the world a more beautiful place and doing it so well- no reaosn to go anywhere else.

i love dr.cherofsky his wife and his whole staff

Just another patient

My first visit was a good experience. I met the Dr. and his wife and felt they were the right choice for me. It at all went downhill after the surgery. I noticed my scarring was becoming worse instead of clearing up. After a whole year passed and several products used and dermatologists seen, Dr. Cherofsky advised he would need to do a revision. When I was ready to go back, I was told I would need to pay for this correction since my insurance would not cover it. Then, I was told I was discharged as a patient and had to pay $300 for him to see me again!! I hope this message helps someone out there reconsider this doctor as he doesnt seem to care about his patient nor take ownership of the sloppy job he performed as I was told by other PS.